The present rules are binding for all users of the website and mobile applications. When visiting the website and mobile applications, each user agrees to comply with these rules.
Basic concepts and definitions
Site means a set of webpages on the Internet united by a common theme, design and unified address space of the port4lio.pro domain.
App means a mobile applications published on Apple App Store and Google Play Market It is an integral part of the site.
Site and App User (hereinafter – User) means any person accessing the Site via the Internet.
Site and App Owner means Port4lio, Inc.
Site and App Administration (hereinafter – Administration) means the persons authorized by the Site Owner to perform Site and App management and other activities associated with its use. Site and App Administration acts on behalf of the Site and App Owner, unless otherwise stated.
User Account means section of the Site and App available to the Users after registration, through which the User controls his/her account (profile, portfolio), posts photos of the work, information and announcements and performs other activities related to the use of the Site.
The terms "Account", "Profile" and "Portfolio" are equivalent.
The terms "Site" and "App" are equivalent.
Login means name used to log in the Site and App.
Avatar means a displayed graphical image.
Casting calls mean ads with offers of jobs, casting calls both paid or free.
The concepts of "Ads", "Jobs" and "Casting calls" are equivalent.
Content means all the objects displayed on the Site and App, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, scripts, programs, and other objects and collections.
The terms are drawn up by the Administration and can be supplemented or amended at any time without prior notice to site and app users. The new version of the Terms and Conditions shall enter into force upon publication on the Site and App.
The unconditional adoption (acceptance) of these Terms and Conditions is considered to be the registration by the User on the Site and App by filling in the registration form and expressing consent to the Terms and Conditions by clicking the "Register" button located in the registration form on the Site and App page.
The Administration is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the information posted by Users.
To register on the Site and App, the User must provide a valid email address – a message with the code to confirm registration will be sent to it.
When registering, the User agrees to follow the current Terms, provide true, accurate and complete information about himself/herself and keep this information up to date.
In case of provision of the knowingly false/incomplete information, the Administration has the right to suspend or cancel the registration of the User.
Registration of multiple accounts by one User is prohibited on the Site and App. In case of multiple accounts registration, the Administration has the right to suspend the registration or block the User's access to the Site and App without notice.
The Users are provided with a Basic account that allows to work with the personal account, post information about yourself and includes access to all the services of the Site, except for those which are accessed for a fee on the basis of a separate agreement.
Rights and duties of the Administration
The Administration carries out the current Site and App management, determines the composition of the services of the Site and App, its structure and appearance, permits and restricts access to the Site and App, and exercises its other rights.
The Administration deals with issues related to the commercial use of the Site and App, such as questions about the possibility of placing advertising on the Site and App, participating in affiliate programs, etc.
In case of breach by the User of the rules set forth in this document, the Administration has the right to suspend or indefinitely block User's access to the Site and App or its individual services without notice, and in the case of repeated or gross violation of these provisions, it has the right to delete a User Account.
The Administration has the right without prior notice to exercise moderation (edit, block or remove) of information, photos, ads and other materials posted by Users on the Site and App, if it considers that such information does not correspond to the concept of the Site and App. Administration has the right to request any registered User to confirm his/her registration data and other information he or she placed on the Site and App. The Administration has the right to block the account prior to the provision of the requested data by the User.
The Administration is not involved in the consideration and resolution of disputes and conflicts that arise between Users, but reserves the right to block the User's access to the Site and App in the case of receiving motivated complaints from other Users about misconduct of the User on the Site and App.
The Site and App and its services, including all scripts, applications, content and design of the Site and App are provided "as is". The Site and App Administration disclaims any warranty that the Site and App or its services may or may not be suitable for the particular purpose of use. The Administration cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and App and/or its services.
The Administration reserves the right at any time to change the design of the Site and App, its Content, the list of services, modify or supplement the used scripts, software and other objects used or stored on the Site and App at any time with or without notice thereof.
The Administration is not liable to the User or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, unintentional damage, including lost profits or lost data, damage to honor, dignity or business reputation, caused due to the use of the site or other materials to which Users or other persons have gained access through the Site and App, even though the Administration warned about or pointed to the possibility of such damages.
Rights and duties of the User
The User has the right to place information about himself/herself, his/her pictures on the Site, rate and comment on photos of other Users and use other services of the Site and App.
The User is obliged to refrain from the following prohibited acts. In case of detecting prohibited acts, the Administration has the right to block the User's access to the Site and App.
It is forbidden on the Site and App:
- to use words/phrases that violate the norms of decency and morality, carry advertising of the sites, contain profanity and may mislead other participants (such as "Administrator", "_moderator_", etc.) as a nickname or a "display name";
- to place images/avatars containing scenes of violence, threats, obscenities, erotica and pornography, discrimination, political or religious propaganda and advertising;
- to post content, messages, links to resources that directly or indirectly violate the laws of the Russian Federation, contradict with universal human and moral norms that promote violence, discrimination in any form, contain profanity, pornography, threats and incitement to illegal actions, unauthorized advertising, as well as incite ethnic or religious enmity or call for the change of the constitutional order;
- to post photos in the portfolio, which are other's intellectual property (plagiarism). Individuals or organizations using unauthorized photos posted in their portfolio are responsible for the unauthorized copying and use of these photos;
- to advertise, except as provided in this document, and in any case it is not permitted to advertise:
- drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors;
- tobacco and smoking accessories, including tissue paper and cigarette lighters;
- organizations that do not have a license, if their activities are subject to licensing or obtaining special permits (banks, microfinance institutions, pawnshops, insurance companies, medical centers, private security firms, etc.);
- products that can harm the health of children;
- goods of illicit trafficking in the Russian Federation;
in the case of placing such advertising, the User Account can be blocked by a decision of the Site and App administration;
- to post messages of spam nature containing offers to visitors to participate in various kinds of "Ponzi schemes", projects of network marketing, offers of a variety of ways to make money on the Internet, etc. with direct or indirect indication of companies, individuals or groups, their links on the Internet, location addresses, phones and contacts engaged in that activity (the User can be deleted by the Administration without warning for violation of this rule);
- to post messages that contain viruses and other malicious software, serial numbers to commercial software products and programs for their generation, logins, passwords and other means to gain unauthorized access to paid resources on the Internet, as well as links to the above information;
- to post insults and profanity (as well as abbreviate these expressions and replace some letters in them), including with respect to the individual, national, racial, religious, political affiliation of the participant of the conference or groups of individuals in general.
Requirements for User Accounts
- to provide detailed information about yourself, experience, works and rewards, goals or any other relevant information;
- profiles that are created or controlled by the Users who are not relevant to the profile are not accepted;
- login and password must always remain private;
- users must be aged 14 and older. Users under 18 are not allowed to view the photos that we consider too explicit;
- at least 5 different photos must be uploaded including one with a portrait photo of the User and at least one full-length photo;
- selfie photos are prohibited. No exceptions.
- No duplicates or manipulations with the same image;
- recommended minimum for uploaded photos in the portfolio is 1024x768 pixels. If the image size is larger than 1024x768 pixels, it will be changed for correct display on the site. Limit size of one uploaded picture is 3Mb;
- posting photos or information containing advertisements or magazine covers and use of the existing brands are not allowed. The exception is demonstration of your own images for magazines.
Works in the portfolio must be original (use of copies of other works is prohibited).
Please note that the Administration does not allow to use logos of the companies and sites, trademarks, fake covers of magazines or newspapers on the photos without prior or explicit permission from the owner(s) of copyright or trademark.
Terms of Ads placement and responses to them
The User agrees to place ads only in accordance with the Terms of ad placement.
Only the User registered on the Site and App who filled out the General information card and Avatar, subject to fulfillment of the Requirements for User Accounts, can view the Job details.
The Ad title should clearly contain the title of the job or the Purpose of the offer. It is not allowed to specify the superfluous information in the title: names of cities, professional sectors, names of contact persons, money, and other information.
All required fields of the ad publication form must be filled out.
Ad text should have clearly structured information and include:
- professional requirements for the applicant;
- additional information, if necessary (working conditions, etc.);
- it is forbidden to place ads of spam nature containing any invitations, discussions, references to network marketing, Ponzi schemes, referral systems, offers of various ways to make money on the Internet, etc.;
- it is forbidden to place ads containing links to malicious programs aimed at gaining unauthorized access to resources, accounts, other information closed to public access.
- it is forbidden to advertise for sale;
- it is forbidden to place ads that can result in various kinds of damage to third parties, organizations or resources on the Internet;
- it is forbidden to place ads that can result in misleading Internet users;
- it is forbidden to place the same ad repeatedly during the day;
- it is forbidden to place ads that contain pornography and suggest involvement in pornographic activities;
- It is forbidden to place ads that contain profanity, rudeness, boorishness towards the site users.
All ads are moderated by the Administration. Moderation time can be up to 24 hours. Ads that do not meet these rules may be deleted by the Administration without warning.
Responses to Ads (Jobs) are permissible only in case of fulfillment of the Requirements to User Accounts and General Requirements, otherwise the response to the open job will not be possible.
Provisions on the rights to content posted on port4lio.pro
All Content on the Site and App is the object of the exclusive rights of the Administration, Site users and other rights holders, all rights to these objects are protected.
Except as required by these Terms and Conditions and the current legislation of the Russian Federation, no Content may be copied (reproduced), processed, distributed, displayed in a frame, published, downloaded, transferred, sold or otherwise used in whole or in part, without the prior permission of the right holder, unless the right holder expressly consented to the free use of the material by any person.
By posting Content to the Site and App, the User gives the Administration the right to make copies of that Content in order to streamline and facilitate the publication and storage of user-generated content on the Site and App.
By posting Content to the Site and App, the User automatically and without compensation gives the Administration the non-exclusive right to use it by copying, public performance, reproduction, processing, translation and distribution for the purposes of the Site and App or in connection therewith, including its promotion, including but not limited to the use in social networks: Facebook, vKontakte, Instagram, etc., or other projects of the Administration, other rights at the discretion of the Administration, except in cases where such use causes or may cause harm to the legitimate interests of the right holder. For these purposes, the Administration can produce derivative works or insert the User's Content in relevant collections, perform other actions that serve the achievement of these goals.
If the User deletes the Content from the Site and App, the rights of the current Terms and Conditions mentioned above will be automatically revoked, but the Administration has the right to store backup copies of user-generated Content for an indefinite period.
In addition to the own Content, the User may not upload or otherwise communicate to the public (publish on the Site and App) the content of other sites, databases and other objects of exclusive rights in the absence of explicitly expressed consent of the right holder to do so.
Any use of the Site and App or the Content, except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions or in case of express consent of the author (right holder) for such use, without prior written permission of the right holder is strictly prohibited.
The User understands and agrees that upon registration on the Site and App, he or she independently decides on the provision of his/her personal details and gives specific, informed and deliberate consent to their processing of own free will and in own interest.
Information about the User located in his/her Profile on the Site and App contains (may contain) his/her personal details. However, such personal details of the User are publicly available, and any Site and App User can read them.
Given that the personal data is publicly available with the consent of the User, however, at the processing of personal details of the Users, the Administration undertakes to take all organizational and technical measures to protect them from unauthorized access in a manner not specified by the Site and App.
However, it is possible that as a result of a malfunction of the Site and App, virus or hacker attacks, technical failures or other circumstances, personal details may be made available to third parties. The User understands this and agrees not to make a complaint to the Administration in this regard, given that he or she makes personal details publicly available.
In virtue of the current Terms, by indicating the personal details on the Site and App, the User unconditionally agrees:
- to the provision of personal details to the public by means of the Site and App;
- to the processing of personal details by the Administration;
- to the spread of personal details by means of the Site and App;
- to the functioning of the Site and App.
By posting personal details on the Site and App, the User confirms that he or she does so voluntarily and that he or she voluntarily offers them to the Administration for processing. If the User does not agree with the above conditions, he or she must not register on the Site and App or immediately send a request to delete the Profile.
The Administration processes only User personal details that have been posted by him or her on the Site and App. The User personal details are processed by means of hardware and software and technical means of the Site and App.
The purpose of processing personal details of the Users is to draw up the Site and App User Database to ensure the operation of the Site and App and subsequent provision of Services, including Paid, to the User by the Administration.
The User personal details are processed by the Administration during the period of their posting on the Site and App. After posting on the Site and App, the personal details are stored locked until termination of the Site and App as a legal entity for analysis for the User’s fraud to a third party.
The User personal details are processed by the Administration to ensure the Site and App functioning and verification of User personal details in case of fraud to third parties, and their processing by the site cannot entail any negative consequences for the User. At that, the Administration is not responsible for the use of User personal details by third parties.
The User agrees not to post personal details of other persons on the Site and App and not to use the personal details of other Users in any manner inconsistent with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation, for unlawful or illegal purposes, in order to reap the benefits and in any other manner inconsistent with the purposes of the Site and App creation.
The Administration has the right to keep a backup copy and without prejudice to the other provisions of this Agreement without the consent of the User to transmit details about the User:
- to public bodies, including the bodies of inquiry and investigation, and local authorities on their reasoned request;
- on the basis of the judicial act;
- in other cases specified by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Provisions on advertising on Port4lio.pro
This provision is designed to clarify issues related to advertising on the Site and is an integral part of the "Terms and Conditions of use of port4lio.pro".
Only advertising paid for according to the contract of advertising on the site and at a set price is permitted on the Site. Integrity and accuracy of advertising is determined in accordance with the Federal Law "On Advertising".
Classification of advertising:
- Official advertising.
Official advertising is any advertising paid for in accordance with current price list and placed in specially designated areas.
- Unauthorized advertising.
Unauthorized advertising is links to pages and sites outside the unitedbeauty.pro domain posted:
- in the User profile;
- in the pictures displayed as Avatar;
- in Portfolio pictures.
Settlement of disputes and claims
In case of disputes between the User and the Administration (hereinafter – Parties) on matters related to the execution of these Terms, the Parties shall take all measures to resolve them through negotiations. Complaint dispute resolution is mandatory. Claims of the Users for the Services provided are accepted and considered by the Administration only in writing and in the manner prescribed by these Terms and Conditions and the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
In order to resolve disputes arising between the User and the Administration in the use of the Services, the following complaint procedure is applied:
- the user who believes that his/her rights have been violated by the actions of the Administration e-mails a claim to the latter containing the essence of the demands, proof of its presentation, as well as all User details, to [email protected] The claim shall also be sent to the Administration in writing by mail or by courier;
- within 5 (five) working days from the date of receipt of the claim, the Administration is obliged to state its position on the fundamental issues in it and reply to e-mail and postal address specified in the claim of the User;
- the Administration does not consider anonymous claims or claims that do not allow to identify the User based on the data provided during registration, or claims that do not contain the information specified in this paragraph of this Agreement.
To solve the technical issues in determining the guilt of the User as a result of his/her misconduct while using the Internet and websites in particular, the Administration has the right to independently attract competent organizations as experts. In the case of ascertainment of fault of the User, the latter is obliged to compensate the costs of the examination.
If no agreement is reached between the Parties through negotiations, the dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be considered in the Moscow Arbitration Court (if the User is a legal entity) or a court of general jurisdiction based on the location of the Administration (If the User is an individual).
These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement between the Users and the Administration on how to use the Site and App and its services and supersede all prior agreements between the User and the Administration.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. The issues not covered by the Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
If for one reason or another, one or more provisions of the current Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable, this does not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
We remind you that ignorance of these Terms and Conditions of port4lio.pro use is no excuse for their non-fulfillment.
We hope for your respect for each other.